Sunday, February 7, 2010

33rd Birthday Themes What Is A Good Theme For My 33rd Birthday: Transformers, BATMAN, Iron Man, Ninja Turtles, Or Hulk?

What is a good theme for my 33rd birthday: Transformers, BATMAN, Iron Man, Ninja Turtles, or Hulk? - 33rd birthday themes

Please feel free to make other proposals. Star Wars is free, because no two parts of this magnitude never before I could fulfill my expectations.

DRAGON 2012
"The great assets of the United States"

3 comments:

Spaghetti Cat said...

Batman always Omg I'm a girl, but I like Batman! Although the Ninja Turtles I \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt ;----

celtic tart said...

On the basis of their options, I had read the question.
I think it probably has a false impression?
Did you mean ..... 33. Anniversary
or 3 Birthday.
They are all good ideas for 3rd Birthday.
For the 33-year anniversary, I feel more mature
Theme would be the end.

The Punishing Batman said...

I'm naive, but for the love of Christ better than launching any kind of kiddish games. 19th Century. I only collect Transformers figures do not act like I am a transformer.

Post a Comment