How high of a stiletto heel is best for everyday wear with a skirt or skinny jeans ? - what is best to wear with jean skirt
I would like to know how high stiletto heels is best to know how to use every day, with long skirts or skinny jeans? I like high heels because heels are cool and I am very sexy and nice. In general, use about 4 cm and 5 cm needle pumps with my team every day, but eventually becomes very painful, such as walking during my lunch break, I live in New York, so that almost everywhere on foot. However, I think, if I sit at my desk or occasionally. How big are the heels you use? Can you tell me what are your opinions and suggestions on the heel height for everyday use?
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
What Is Best To Wear With Jean Skirt How High Of A Stiletto Heel Is Best For Everyday Wear With A Skirt Or Skinny Jeans ?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment