Serious answers only please, only pregnant women or those who have been pregnant!? - how does the mucus of a pregnant woman looks
It is a strange question. I am almost 34 weeks Preggers and I had many problems. I am stopping in Brethine the contractions that I am a week before. My first child was 35 weeks and have my mucus plug yesterday morning. I had almost no appetite, and I feel myself losing weight. The baby has already fallen, and that seems to come, no matter what. Yesterday, my breasts were real, the pain began for the first time to lose. Then I woke up this morning was, BAM unfiltered and are much smaller and there is more force. I know that sometimes happens after birth and Drys milk, but why now? And how long after most people have lost their mucus plug? I took 5 DISwith the first. But my contractions really seems to have diminished. Any tips?
Monday, February 22, 2010
How Does The Mucus Of A Pregnant Woman Looks Serious Answers Only Please, Only Pregnant Women Or Those Who Have Been Pregnant!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment