Anyone had trouble losing weight and found a solution? - bmi teenager test
Okay, so I'm 5ft 5 and weighs 14 stone, I have a size of 28 inches. No matter what I do not lose or gain weight!
I know that the BMI is not really useful when I was in my skinny when I was a teenager, he weighed 11 stone and had a size of 24 inches. I have very large breasts and to be honest, ridiculous! Stacked for some difficult moments in a lot of weight 11 to 17 pieces of stone and had a size of 36 inches. Then lost 3 stone and have at my current size in recent years. My breasts were always the same size 36GG.
So in general, I am not unhappy, but I would rather be a little easier, but the stone does not know what to do!
I have a horse that has a working life, apart from cleaning, riding, etc.I have to use a exercise bike and cross training for 30 minutes 5 days per week.
My plan:
Breakfast: Bread and cereals
Morning: banana
Lunch: salad and beans with fish or Quorn and pita bread
Afternoon: Orange
Dinner is usually fish or Quorn with vegetables and rice or couscous
I drink lots of water and alcohol only on weekends - and even then only a few vessels. I had blood tests, etc., and my doctor told me that I just built this way and while I'm healthy, then what counts.
I just want to know if anyone had this problem and overcome, I am not interested in the systems, accident or pills!
Thank you in advance x
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Bmi Teenager Test Anyone Had Trouble Losing Weight And Found A Solution?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment