What does it mean when my veins pop out here? - painful bowel twisted
I am very concerned about relates to the bulging veins in my lower regions, such as my private sector, but only if the intestines should be. I had problems with manure [for 3 consecutive weeks consitpated], but the veins had started poping the other day when I was forced to go to the toilet is painful, but I've done a decent amount but they are still tense, the veins, and she can feel it! I'm afraid to hurt me twisted intestine or colon ... Please no joke answers please help = [
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Painful Bowel Twisted What Does It Mean When My Veins Pop Out Here?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
very painful im sorry for that, but it could thus give IM only my best guess sounds. I think it could be an internal hernia, which has somehow made her well, or you may be bent or blocking important. Im so sorry to hear that again, I know it hurt so bad that the best goes to the doctor are the only ones who can answer through the Straits of UA.
Good luck!
Consult a doctor! :)
not your mother told you not to shit force?
this is sick, you have a doc. Quickie.
Post a Comment