Thursday, February 18, 2010

Scars From Scabies Pupps Rash Or Scabies?

Pupps rash or scabies? - scars from scabies

I am 36 weeks pregnant, and I think I have the Pupp. My stretch marks started 3 weeks and in the legs, arms, buttocks and spread them. My doctor thinks it will itch, but I do not really agree, because so far none have succeeded. I heard it usually disappears after childbirth. But I am currently francs after weeks Benadryl lotion and scabies, and I'm only 36 weeks. I have red patches on the skin and the extent of peeling and itching areas, as they were forced the doors of healing. I think we can have many scars. Franken Has anyone had this before delivery? Will I go to work soon?

2 comments:

meditato... said...

Pupp and scabies can be both extremely itchy and areas where they claimed. They have a good point about no one is in contact with him, as an indicator that can be Pupp. With the doll, you can do it before 3 Quarter, and it can not get resolved immediately after birth. If the skin is healing is a good sign. Benadryl lotion and alone does not explain the rash of scabies. But, you want an accurate diagnosis. In India they use neem oil as a contraceptive. In the United States, which predominantly elimite use.

Wise
Scabies Rash
http://www.itchyskinrash.net/what-is-sca ...

lovinbab... said...

I had a really bad case doll when she was pregnant. It started with my stretch marks and put on his legs, then my feet. I was induced in the bathtub last weeks of pregnancy before. (For a different reason) When I gave my daughter itching, went far enough. I remember peeling. Hopefully, this is for you.

Good luck

Post a Comment