I received a blue hydrangea as a gift and need help on how to care in Wisconsin.? - wisconsin gifts
Is it necessary, a little blue on the soil in the pot in the residence? How and how much do I pay for, and I can use an acidic fertilizer like MIRAC? Can I plant in the soil, or is it better to leave them in a pot and bring it within himself to be the case?
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Wisconsin Gifts I Received A Blue Hydrangea As A Gift And Need Help On How To Care In Wisconsin.?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
If it has a gift for Mother's Day and was bought from a store or grocery store, is an annual. You can put in the Gound, but it is not the whole winter.
It is best to find a garden store and buy hydrangeas will take to Wisconsin until the winter. Endless Summer, Penny Mac and are a good choice.
I live in Iowa, and I had my Endless Summer in pots and placed in the last year in the garage for the winter. He has survived, the others do not, and I do not know why.
Here is a website that answers all your questions. By the way someone has bought my daughter a hydrangea in the supermarket and I have in my garden 3 years ago, solid, and it is wonderful. Good luck! Http: / / / www.hydrangeashydrangeas.com colo ...
Post a Comment