Is it appropriate to wear a black felt fedora hat during the day? - felt fedora
I go to Europe mid-March to April, and I could not take my hair every day. I'm not a hat kind of girl - I felt a lot more. I have a black felt, but it's really appropriate for the spring, during the day? Would it be better for a straw hat or mid-March is too early for that? Advice or other suggestions would be appreciated! :)
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Felt Fedora Is It Appropriate To Wear A Black Felt Fedora Hat During The Day?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
You can either. a bad habit that can change from time to time between the two types of products could feel but in my opinion, unless it is in order. If the weather is cold, use black if it is pleasant to use straw. I hope this helps (:
Now Europe is a very popular destination! I recently went and I do not propose to bear around the hat for the first day and with an understanding of the nature of the people around you, choose the time or do not go out! a joy that the area just before she has studied the door! Fun in Europe !!!!!!
What if there 1940th
Apart from that, no.
What if there 1940th
Apart from that, no.
Yes, of course! is just a hat.
Now of course you do ...
Post a Comment