Friday, January 1, 2010

Buick Regal Gnx Should GM Resurrect The Buick Regal Grand National?

Should GM resurrect the Buick Regal Grand national? - buick regal gnx

The acceleration performance of the GNX exceeded the requirements of the plant: 0-60 mph (97 kph) lasted only 4.7 s, with a 13.4 s/104 mph (167 kph) Quarter - mile. According to contemporary sources, from these figures, the GNX was the fastest sedan ever built. This statement is somewhat controversial car had two doors, but the interior volume and structure of a limousine instead of a coupe, and only 547 examples were built. GNX # 001 is currently held by Buick and sometimes makes appearances at car shows in the U.S.. Although many quicker cars have been built, including a number of modern fastest sedans, its performance is impressive for its time. A contemporary Porsche 930 hit (97 kph) in 5.0 seconds and ran the quarter mile in 13.6 seconds, roughly equivalent to the GNX, which could be much less cost and speed outside of induction motor of 911 days.

2 comments:

Chris C said...

I know that you make offers, shippers and jeeps, and wild horses, but the Grand National look good in his time, but I think he must be alone. Yes, I agree they were bad cars, but I do not think it would be the same as when he introduced the Impala, not nothing like the classics and I think they would do the same. This would be known, but not the muscles for what they do.

Chris C said...

I know that you make offers, shippers and jeeps, and wild horses, but the Grand National look good in his time, but I think he must be alone. Yes, I agree they were bad cars, but I do not think it would be the same as when he introduced the Impala, not nothing like the classics and I think they would do the same. This would be known, but not the muscles for what they do.

Post a Comment