What the f#!@ happened to kofi kingston's accent? - what happen i f your vigina a is widely open
I am referring to all fans of the WWE Kofi u know, and how he used to a Jamaican accent, but he can not smthn? Or was it just faked her accent?
Monday, January 25, 2010
What Happen I F Your Vigina A Is Widely Open What The F#!@ Happened To Kofi Kingston's Accent?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
They gave a new turn and try to make him a boost. And that probably does not work well for a greater focus midcarder. It was good when he was a midcarder was. But now that the WWE takes it seriously, they have decided to remove the accent, I think it's pretty good.
Silence lost its focus a few months ago and is now presented as in Ghana, West Africa. The only recognition of his accent was missing shortly before the bragging rights when RAW team was in the ring while a promotion and Shawn Michaels asked if anyone had anything to say, and Triple H, Kofi replied: "Yes, should not in Jamaica be? Apart from that not really mention the accent or the fact that Jamaica (although even mention Michael Cole spent most of his childhood in Jamaica, but it's really from Ghana).
I simulated. Triple H pushed in an episode of RAW. Kofi East Africa and the creative team of WWE was stupid, because I think that Kofi broke.
its character has changed its focus
The cast of characters changes frequently.
That would have been entitled it.Wrestling is wrong, but I love it! It's like soap mens OPRA version lol
Jamaica is of African Kayfabe.
Perhaps a new turn.
I think he did, he could get more fans
HES was wrong in Ghana, Africa
Post a Comment