Saturday, January 23, 2010

New York State Drivers License Template If My New York State Drivers License Is Supsended, Can I Still Get A License In North Carolina?

If My New York State Drivers License is supsended, can I still get a license in North Carolina? - new york state drivers license template

with my movement, and be prepared, it was a little hectic in my life and I do not know that the license is suspended here in New York. I moved north of Carloni and was there for a license to ... Right? Or tell me until I can clear my driving's NY?

6 comments:

Fred C said...

Unfortunately, we do not see how anyone can have a suspended license and not know it. By law they can not obtain a license in one state or province, NY while his license is suspended. You can get one if you are and get allow learners. Is invalid, and the file will sooner or later, hopefully not by chance, finally, the coverage is denied by a misleading claim. You need to suspend or plan to pass a bus.

bobby v said...

No, my brother lived in Denver, where his license was suspended (not white) and to Chicago when he tried to renew his license in Illinois, learned of Denver suspended license. He had returned to Denver for people with disabilities.

robbet03 said...

Well, I hope not. Think of the consequences. A man has suspended its licsence in New York move for drunk driving and then in another state and get liscence new?

Argument... said...

No, he can. And if you have any open fines, I suggest you pay them as quickly as possible.

rebel g said...

No, he can. Your driving record check before issuing a license. It will be easier to clear in New York, in another state on the list to not be called before ..

Alyssa said...

Well, for example, if I lives in upstate New York and get my license is suspended, can not in the State of New York, or from state drive, because the State of New York, the place where my driver's license.

In order for a license in North Carolina a DMV has to go in the state and a single application. It is also a North Carolina license.

NCDOT of the NC driver's license:
"To get a license to drive home in North Carolina, you must provide at least two forms of identification acceptable: One must take into account, your full name and birth date of the Driver License Examiner. You must complete and sign the written submission and vision tests. If you provide a valid license from another state, is the road test requirements at the discretion of the examiner. proof of residence, personal liability insurance for the car and Social Security number (or a valid visa from a government agency of the United States unless authorized SSN issued ) are required. See the link below for more information Documentation

Post a Comment