Saturday, January 2, 2010

Eczema Homeopathic What Topical Medication ( Ointment Or Cream) Is Good For Chronic And Stubborn Eczema On The Hand?

What topical medication ( ointment or cream) is good for chronic and stubborn eczema on the hand? - eczema homeopathic

I work in hospital as a nurse. Well, I use powder-free gloves. For years I had a case of chronic eczema on my right hand and only 2 points in particular. It itches and flakes like crazy. I saw the dermatologist and was given an ointment, but the stubborn eczema for years. Is there recommend a topical herbal or homeopathic medicines? Any other suggestions?

8 comments:

cireengi... said...

Hylobatizol, not sure about the spelling of my eczema is eradicated.

Simply Divine said...

I found that 0.005% clobetasol cream is effective because it is a corticosteroid Super High Power. I register twice daily, and eczema is manageable because the itching, which is a relief, therefore, does not irritate the skin further reduced. I also use Eucerin lotion, Dove soap I stay clear of products from perfumes also because they are a nightmare for my skin and allergies. Keep your hands with moisture supplied a moisturizer on thick gloves while working. I have my eczema is now under control, but when you are stressed out, or the weather is too hot or too cold, here is a hint is enough to know the triggers.

HMako said...

I am a nurse too! I used to have problems with my hands cracking and bleeding due to exposure to wash gloves and hands. I am struggling with these symptoms for many years, but now I have an oil face cream once a day and I have no skin problems. If you check the site to products, please let me know (contrary to the rules of the community, the information here). I am also happy to send you samples if you want to test the products. Good luck!

barneycr... said...

Dee hello. Latex gloves are good for eczema. They should instead vinyl gloves, and if your hands are sweating - cotton gloves underneath. Topical medications: I suggest if you have tested the herbal cream Champor to: Help my eczema better than anything I wanted, and it is safe too.
Best,
Bernadette

Anonymous said...

Freederm HC eczemamiracle.com soothing skin cream
My son was born with eczema and have problems with it for years. I've tried everything seriously the $ 100-200 per week (). I've never been anywhere without at least 3 types of cream of itching lotion. He rarely cried and slept a few hours at a time. I could go on and on .... It was awful.
Then my husband has Freederm on the Internet. We did not expect much, but relieves itching and rash controls. Within a few days of your skin not as annoying and becomes soft. He began to sleep well at night (and I).
Use it generously in the beginning, but over the months it is not necessary to use a lot. We use it for something more than a year, and eczema was gone and we had a problem with him for over two years.

healthwi... said...

the best thing we can do is keep the skin moist all day long, a natural moisturizer for all skin care. Her skin, you should drink plenty of water to keep hydrated. Prevent thieves from moisture, such as dry air, moisture and excessive exposure to extreme temperatures. Encouraging things, and the avoidance of skin irritants, the incidence of eczema can. ask your dermatologist about the best treatments for eczema. http://www.skinoriginal.com visit for advice on how to trigger eczema.

Natural advisor said...

I recommend this amazing organic oil known as Argan oil. It became popular in Israel and Morocco for years. It became very popular in Europe when it began using the models, and is now grown in all the spas and salons, I am in France and used for years. It takes into the skin very rapidly, faster than most creams and lotions. It works wonders for skin, hair, nails and skin diseases. It is cheaper and less and less organic skincare on the planet. We use it for eczema on my niece and it worked very well. For some reason, only grows in Morocco. I have a site that best addresses for their different uses. I contacted him and told me to start the sale in two weeks. You can register a discount now and future actions.

edenallure (dot) com

Aliz said...

Use of zinc oxide cream or Desitin. It is dry when you penetrate gloves. You may need more for a day depending on the frequency, you need to change gloves.

Post a Comment