FM 106.1 COUNTRY THUNDER FINALIST ASKS: LADIES HELP! WHAT DO I wear? 40+ PATRIOTIC COUNTRY? What do I wear? - ladies formal hats
Help Ahhhh! I have done for years, but never participate in the competition. Classy, committed, safe and relatively young to be a 'proud stomach "thing. I used to go home, "he said shortly (5'2") so I wear my cowboy boots RW & BI have to wear a short skirt ... to appear and the risk floosy. You can not my formal beauty, if I got my boots, tight pants ...??? To take the summit. Sequin vest and jacket and straw hat?
If you can help me dress for the competition, "Sor seriously:" I am grateful. I'm so fundamental to the honor "my", "our veterans and our great country that my demo" only "2 of my most dedicated patriotic songs. WTMJ me sing on one of the rallies .... with tears, hugs abound, and even e-mails me to my song. Move God is goood! And if our country is blessed. Let's continue. .... I said this is not "too" sexy ... Comments? HELP ........
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Ladies Formal Hats FM 106.1 COUNTRY THUNDER FINALIST ASKS: LADIES HELP! WHAT DO I Wear? 40+ PATRIOTIC COUNTRY? What Do I Wear?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment