Monday, November 30, 2009

Baby Congrats Saying How Many Of You Ladies Went Into Labor Saying Your Were Going Give Natural Birth And Ended Up .....?

How many of you ladies went into labor saying your were going give natural birth and ended up .....? - baby congrats saying

receive and epidural. I ask because my first child and everyone swears that I will get and epidural. I NATURAL! Lol .. In the 40s, when people had tons of children without an epidural, why can not I? Lol.

30 weeks with a girl ..

Congratulations to all the mothers were not there, wait ... :)

2 comments:

★ϑß★ ✝lσνεd✝ said...

Of course, without knowing that I would need a PDA to push the watermelon through a keyhole.

Epidural anesthesia does not work on my left side and I felt it all. They are a mirror in front of me so I could see. In the end I had this big curved needle to sew me up again. I saw that too. I have no doubt that there is no way to act, the feeling of a needle through my hell only after it was destroyed. Fortunately, the PDA was in my vagina.

Be brave ... I hope it lasts.

Riecey said...

I was 18 when my first child and I honestly do not think it was as bad as I expected (it was so bad, lol) and had no pain medication drawbacks. You can if you really want to LOL Personally, I wouldnt do it easy for anyone to prove otherwise (If I were you), it bothers me that people predict that you can not handle.

Good luck anyway:)

Post a Comment